21 things in 8 crazy weeks of summer!

In addition to running my branch’s busy Make a Splash @ your library summer reading program and blogging at my usual site, Shelf-employed, I’m participating in ALSC’s 21 Things for 21st Century KidLibs. Oh, and I also signed up for the ALSC online course, "Out of this World Youth Programming.” (I must have been out of my mind!) This blog will be a chronicle of a public librarian’s "21 things" in 8 crazy weeks of summer. Here we go...



Monday, August 2, 2010

Things 9, 10, and 11

Here are things 9, 10, and 11 all wrapped up into one!  I'm sure I'll be posting more.  This is too much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I was just making one that says 'Libraries Rule!' So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that? I have several I created, I will have to try and post one.

    ReplyDelete